As for diesel generator set, if it is not regularly used, it will be difficult to start, which will cause huge loss to the dynamo. Here the experts of our company will help to well maintain the diesel generator set.
1. Daily Maintenance
(1) Check the level of the engine oil and the cooling liquid of the diesel generator set.
(2) Check whether there is damage, leakage, loose and abrasion.
(3) Keep a detailed record of the working process of the dynamo for the convenience of examination.
2. Weekly Maintenance
(1) Besides daily check, check the air filter, timely clean or change the inset part of the filter.
(2) Clean water and precipitate inside the fuel tank and the fuel filter.
(3) Check the water filter.
(4) Check the starting accumulators, and start the diesel generator set to see if there are influences from the accumulator.
In addition, pay attention to:
A. Low lubricating oil pressure
B. Under power
C. Excess temperature of the cooling liquid or engine oil
D. High oil consumption
E. Unusual noise of the dynamo, abnormal smoke and red smoke vent
3. Second-class Maintenance
(1) Regularly change the diesel engine oil and oil filter.
(2) Screw down the screws of the main parts.
(3) Change the diesel water and air filter.
(4) Clean the crankcase ventilation machine.